Monday, September 15, 2008

And a handsome little prince he is....


Yes, this is me dressed up as Cinderella (thanks Tracy for letting me keep this costume for so long). I had a special request to attend a "princess" party for some 6 year old girls. We even took a ride on the Cinderella carriage at the Plaza. It was so cute because they really thought I was Cinderella and I live in a castle! Well, unfortunately I'm not Cinderella....and I don't live in a castle....but I sure do have an awesome prince by my side (really, I have two awesome princes but the bigger one had to take our picture)!

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

SO CUTE!! I see where Ty gets his good looks. :-)

The Helms Family said...

So Becky called me last night and told me what an amzaing Cinderella you were. I heard that Carly Jane still believes that you are the real thing. How cute is that! And you looked gorgeous! Be ready to do that again in a few years for little miss Alexis!