Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updates from the family

mommy and I!Here I am after I received my trophy!
My bud!
These faces could be famous someday - stay tuned!
A team of rock stars! Go Dodgers!

Ok....so not a whole lot going on with us. We got our deck fixed yesterday (from the tornado damage) and it looks great! We now have to get our house painted and a broken window fixed. Bobby has been working a TON of off-duty lately. Thank goodness that it's the All Star break this week so he isn't working Royals games at all. He did/does have a couple other gigs....but that's about it.


I am working away on pictures. I've had some great sessions lately and I'm loving it! I will be doing the Liberty Fall Festival again this year (at the end of September). So I will be reminding everyone several times about it so you can all come and visit me!!!!


Ty is doing great! Although, I must admit that turning 3 has had it's "trying" moments. Age 2 was waaaaay easier than 3! We've had a lot of "time outs" lately....but hopefully it will teach him the right way to act (especially since Pre-School is just around the corner).


Ty will be playing Fall Ball with his team, the Dodgers. Bobby was asked to help coach his team next year and he is excited about it- and I was also asked to be Team Mom! I'm not sure what that means....but hopefully I will do a good job at whatever I need to do! We just had our end of season t-ball banquet last weekend, complete with a HUGE moon walk and catered BBQ! It was amazing!!!! Our sponsors are fabulous and really love the kids so much. Ty was so excited to get his very FIRST trophy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BNW Photography said...

Just so you know....I deleted a comment that came from an "inappropriate site" (if you know what I mean)! So no one left a bad message....it was like a "spam" comment. I just didn't want anyone to click on it and see bad things! Brandi :)

"The Verhulsts" said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! My mom is already excited about going to the fall festival to see some of your work and meeting you too! Take care!