Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekly update

Once again, not a lot of exciting stuff in our household. Last week I went out with the girls to the Royals Girls Night Out. It was a blast! There were 22 of us and we managed to make it through the 150 degree temperature (ha ha)! Really, it was great to see some of my friends I haven't seen in awhile and also I got to meet some new friends! It was awesome! Although next year we are going to make some signs so we can get on the big screen!

My cousins from El Paso, TX are in town - We went shopping yesterday and it was so great to spend some time with them.

This week I have a lot of editing to do - and Bobby has off duty the next few days. He is officially on his days off....but once again - finds other jobs to work so we can be Gazelle Intense (you Dave Ramsey people know what I'm talking about)!!!!!!

We got our house painted this past week as well. We are ALMOST done with the repairs needed from the tornado that hit us back in May. We have one more broken window to replace (it's a special order - that's why it's taking so long).

Ty has been great lately (I shouldn't say that too loudly)! We are trying to find him new shoes for Fall Ball since he quickly outgrew his last ones. We have been to the pool a few times and he plays with his toys while I work on pictures. I am so lucky he is so good while I work - otherwise I would be in big trouble!! I took him to the doctor last week for his 3 year check-up. He is in the 95th % for height and weight. No surprise there! Doc said he looked great and we don't have any more shots til next year.

Hope everyone has a great week! P.S. - Andee - your pics are next....I promise! :)

2 comments:

Andee said...

Sounds like you all have been busy! We've been super busy too. No rush on the pictures, take your time. We aren't in a hurry:)

Mama's Ramblings said...

You should make a list on the side of your blog so that you can catagorize your pictures. Know what I mean? I have been referring people to your blog to see the work and if they want to see just the babies, or whatever, then they can just select that catagory.

ALSO, I need to get on your calendar. I want to get Chase's 2 year old pics done and have them back before his b-day party. We are having his party on Sept. 13th or 14th, I haven't decided yet. I also want to do our family pic the same day...so be thinking CHRISTMAS CARDS!! :-)

Let me know what dates work for you.

CAN'T WAIT!!