Monday, September 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

For those of you starting to think about pictures for the holidays.....I'm want to give you a bit of a heads up regarding my schedule!

October is FULL! Seriously! I have officially scheduled the last person I can for October. The ONLY exception are newborns.

The good news is.....November I have availability (but you better book now before November fills up too)!

So, if you want Christmas pictures (for cards, gifts, etc)....please schedule your November appointment anytime before Thanksgiving.

Any appointments after Thanksgiving I cannot promise to have back in time for Christmas unless you are willing to pay rush fees.

This has been a wonderful year and I am blessed to have your friendship and value your business! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi...
This is Lynsay Gallagher. I met you at the Liberty Fall Festival (the one interested in photography) Anyways I wasn't sure how to get ahold of you so I thought I would comment on your blog. I just wanted give you my contact information. My cell number is (913) 515-6598 and me e-mail is lynsay.m.gallagher@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks Brandi!