Monday, September 28, 2009

Prayer Request

Sadly, today I found out one of my friends/clients passed away. You can read more about her story on http://www.kmbc.com/ (Channel 9 Kansas City website).

I have known Travis (the husband) for a long time. We went to High School together in a small Kansas town. I was privileged to have the opportunity to photograph their engagement session, the birth of their first baby, and also other family pictures throughout the years.
Angie always amazed me with her sense of style, her beautiful blonde hair, and the "girlyness" about her. I will never forget one time she was at the Royals game the same night I was.....she had the cutest dress on and a pair of high heels! Even a sporting event didn't shy her away from dressing adorable! She looked amazing (as she always did).

It is with heavy heart that I am sharing with you one of my favorite pictures I took of Angie and Travis together. It has been on my website for a long time and some of you may have seen it on there already.

Please keep Travis, their children, family & friends in your prayers.

Angie & Travis

4 comments:

Andee said...

Our thoughts are with family and friends.

Clark, Beth, Max and Tatum said...

This just makes me sick with sadness for them. I know of a foundation called the Liz Logelin Foundation... for single parents who have lost a spouse. Maybe someone could pass on this info to him. Beautiful post by the way.

Rebecca said...

It's all I can do to control the deep sorrow I feel. Makes me want to leave work right now, go get my baby and hug her and the hubby forever. I can not even imagine (nor do I want to) the scope of devastation. Our prayers are most definitely with this family!

We delt with the h1n1 virus a few weeks ago. I'm just so... sad... thank you for sharing this.

Nicole said...

Awww. Brandi, I just read Angie's story... I'm so sad for her husband and babies. I am praying for them.