Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

It certainly has been FOREVER since I have posted! I just completed what I feel has been the busiest year I have ever had with my business (hence, not posting since SEPTEMBER)! Thank you to my customers - whom I truly consider my friends. Without your support, I wouldn't have the opportunity to do what I love to do. Nothing makes me more happy than to hear how much you love your pictures!
Needless to say....bring on 2010! For those of you who follow me faithfully, know that 2009 was a little rough for our family. Thank you for your support during our trials...and I am happy to report that Bobby has retired from recreation softball and has taken a much safer path (I think) as the head baseball coach of a great group of little boys! The team is the KC Dirtbags and you can follow Ty and his awesome teammates on our blog http://www.kcdirtbags.blogspot.com/. Please mark that blog as one of your favorites if you would like to follow Ty. In this household, we live, breath, and bleed baseball....so you will be able to find out some pretty current events for us on that blog!
Thank you again for your friendships and support of BNW Photography. I love all of you!

4 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Glad you're back to posting....I've missed seeing your awesome pictures! Can't wait to see you in February!:0)

Brent Layton said...

Well since you didn't make it to YOUR white elephant event, your updating your blog. Ha. Talk to you soon. Brent.

Rebecca said...

We loved this photo of Ty and we certainly had SOOOO many comments on our family photo session this year. Thank you for such amazing photos!!!!

Kari Rawley said...

Thank you for your friendship over the years Brandi! You have captured some great memories of our family we will always cherish!