Monday, August 4, 2008

Family updates

We had a great week....it was pretty uneventful for the most part. The hot temperatures have kept our activities pretty low-key. I took Ty to the pool the other day and we had a lot of fun. We also found out that Bobby's transfer to SCPD was accepted and he will be working dog-watch starting this week! We are really excited about it....it will give Bobby the opportunity to help coach Ty's baseball team and be at most of the practices and games. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for all of us getting used to his new sleep schedule. We will manage....we always do!

Hope everyone has a great week! Look like the temps might cool off a bit- I sure hope so!

5 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

YEAH!!! THE TRANSFER WENT THROUGH!! How do you make it so easily done?!? :-)

I need to get on your calendar soon!! I will e-mail/call you.

Whitney and Dustin said...

Hi, I'm Whitney and a friend of Tiffany's. You take really great photos!! I love the proof books Tiffany has, what a great idea. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things about photography? If that is okay maybe we could exchange emails (mine is whitney3181@hotmail.com). Look forward to talking with you!

Andee said...

Congrats on the transfer!

Mom of 3 said...

Well well well - Now I have to count on Bobby for my 911 service - - lord help us! just kidding I am really glad it worked out. You now have me thinking of a new family photo - - - it's been 2 years almost and this year is Oliver and my 10th anniversary. Also check out my blog - - -oh yes it is up - - www.momof3embroidery.blogspot.com talk soon - jenn

Anonymous said...

Oh, the dogwatch shift....
It does work well with kids, Brian being on it for the last year still takes some adjusting at times-but for the most part is the best for our family! I'm glad Bobby will get to take an active role with Ty's baseball career-that makes a little less sleep all worth it!