Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm gonna toot my own horn

I don't ever toot my own horn, but I just have to today! I just received the NICEST card in the mail today from a new client I got to do pictures for this past week. I just have to share it with you all! I hope that what she says is true for all of my clients. I truly try to make my home welcoming and I hope that when I do your pictures, you feel the same way she does! Here it is:

"Brandi,
We just wanted to thank you again for fitting us into your schedule and for being so kind and patient with our little Ty. We were both a little nervous and you were so open, warm and gracious that we both left your home feeling like we had known you for years and looking forward to seeing you again. We are very excited to see the photos and look forward to years of wonderful photos of us and our family. God has blessed us in so many ways and has blessed us again by bringing such a genuinely nice person into our lives. Thank you again. We enjoyed meeting you and your Ty. He is a very darling, well mannered young man. Sincerely, Jason and Shannon."

No comments: