Sunday, June 22, 2008

Feeling Yuckie!

Just a quick blog today....we spent most of last evening at Children's Mercy. Ty had a 103 degree temperature and was miserable (he had a temp last weekend too). As some of you know he has bladder/UTI problems (ever since birth)....so every time we have a high fever with no other symptoms, we are afraid it's the UTI problem. They did test him and his urine was fine....all they said is that he has a virus and all we can do is give him Motrin. He isn't any better today either. I'm hoping tomorrow we will be on the downhill side of the virus (keep your fingers crossed). So if you have emailed me/called me/etc - sorry I haven't responded....it's just been a long weekend. Once Bobby is home late tonight I should have a chance to get caught up on business!

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

I am so sorry to hear about Ty. I don't know how you guys do it. We had to take Chase to Children's 1 time at about 11 P.M. (long story...) and that was so hard to deal with. I am sorry that it seems to be an event that you guys have to do quite often.

Take care of the little guy.

Andee said...

I hope Ty is feeling better! It's so sad when our kiddos are sick.