Monday, June 16, 2008


here is my daddy kneeling down to help me!


So my blog is going to include some personal stuff too! I decided to brag on my son Ty. The picture in his practice clothes is the very first T-Ball practice we ever had. Then the other picture is of him in his uniform the day of his first game. He LOVES T-Ball!!! All he talks about is his Coach Metha and all the kids on the team. But the funny part is that when he goes up to bat.....we have to yell "HIT IT LIKE A-ROD" (Alex Rodriguez for those of you who might not know). Then he will hit the ball really hard! This kid may not know his entire alphabet....but he can recite to you some of the better MLB players! If you ever hear him do this....it's hilarious! Our friends Steve & Beckie are convinced that when Ty was in my belly....Bobby (my husband) would lay his head on my stomach and talk baseball to him (just to get an early start)!!! Not sure if Coach Metha will see this.....but he has really made an impact on Ty! Can't wait to see what his future holds in baseball.....someday you may be paying to watch him play! (I'm not a proud or hopeful mamma or anything, am I)!!! Someday you may see me on Dr. Phil about this obsession with baseball!!! ;)

4 comments:

Andee said...

Ty you look so cute in your baseball outfits!

Mama's Ramblings said...

If you get on Dr. Phil, can we have some front row seats?!?

Anonymous said...

Ty looks so grown up in his uniform. Being family & all I shouldn't have to pay to see him when he gets to the big leagues, i'm kidding....ok maybe I'm not, lol Seriously tho, if you do end up on Dr. Phil, I'm goin with, your gonna need your own personal hair girl to do the touch-ups between takes....lol

Song of Life said...

aww brandy... ty is getting so big. We still need to make a play date for matthew and him to get together.
ang