Sunday, June 21, 2009

No news is good news!

I am sorry I haven't updated Bobby's progress lately! It's been crazy around here! Well, I am happy to report Bobby is doing better. He still has his moments, but for the most part the bad pain spells are gone. He is now just at a point of being sooo hungry! Soups, malts, and blended chili just aren't cutting it anymore. We will visiti the oral surgeon again in 1 1/2 weeks. At that time, he will determine whether Bobby can get the wires removed or if he needs to stay an additional week. Let's hope for the sooner option!!!!

Bobby went back to desk work this past week. It's pretty boring stuff. It has given me a chance to get back into my "routine" though. It's so crazy how he has totally thrown my schedule off since he has been home. I think it's good for him to be back at work anyhow. It will be a good transition for going back to the road.

I am super busy with photography and I promise to start posting pictures again (versus my doom and gloom blogs I have been subjecting you all to)! However, we truly appreciate all of your comments you left for Bobby. He reads them and is so encouraged by your words. Even though he may not know some of you like I do......he truly appreciates your thoughts and prayers as he has dealt with his injury.

Happy Fathers Day to my husband......he is the most wonderful Daddy in the world! When I asked Ty what he loved about daddy, he said that he loves his hugs and kisses. When I asked Ty what is the funniest thing that daddy does.....he said "He shakes his booty." Bobby will appreciate me posting that comment for everyone to read! LOL!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the update. I've been wondering how things are going. You're whole family has been on my mind and in my prayers. Happy Father's Day to you Bobby. Hopefully you all found a fun painless way to celebrate today.

Megan Messer said...

I'm glad to hear Bobby is doing better. I've been thinkin about u guys the past few weeks. I've been meaning to call, but my schedule has been busy, not to mention I know ur's is even more crazy. Tell Bobby I said Happy belated Father's Day. Love u guys!!! KISSES & HUGS!!!

Mama's Ramblings said...

I was wondering when we would get another update and I was hoping for a POSITIVE one. I am glad that Bobby is doing better. I bet he is glad to be out of the house and actually somewhat working again. I am sure you have so much going on.

On another note...ARE YOU EATING NORMAL FOOD YET?!? You can't lose very much more weight, there won't be anything left of you. :-)


OH...and when you post pictures, tell Bobby that we want to see one of him "shaking his booty"...now that the whole BLOG WORLD knows about it. :-)

Hudson Gregory said...

So sorry to hear about Bobby! Poor guy! I don;t think Chad even knew. I sure hope he starts to feel better soon! Thinking of you.
The Herriman Family